Planning Your Fundraiser
If you’ve ever thought about raising funds and awareness for bowel cancer, then Bowel Cancer Awareness Month is the perfect time to do it.
Organising a fundraising event for Bowel Cancer Awareness Month is easy and rewarding, limited only by your imagination. It is also lots of fun.
From morning teas; dinners; cooking competitions; trivia/bingo nights; gold coin donations; fun runs; sporting matches, dress up/down days; red/green scrubs days and personal challenges . . . the options are endless!
If you’re looking for Bowel Cancer Awareness Month fundraising ideas there are the crunch-tastic apple themed fundraisers to think about - Red Apple Day.
Already have a fundraising activity in mind?
1. Please read our Bowel Cancer Fundraising Guidelines;
2. Submit your Bowel Cancer Awareness Month Fundraising Proposal Form; and
3. We'll be able to determine what support documentation you may need for your activity, approve your bowel
cancer fundraiser, and provide you with a Sanction to Fundraise letter. Then you're good to go!
Click on the links below for useful Tips and Tricks, and handy hints, to help you get the most out of your fundraising:
- Tips & Tricks for fundraisers
- Create an online fundraising webpage
- Downloadable Resources & Awareness Packs
- Banking Your Funds
- How schools can get involved
- How workplaces can get involved
- How Health Professionals can get involved
Bowel Cancer Awareness Month is scheduled for this coming June, so now is a great time to start your fundraising preparations!