How schools can get involved
Bowel Cancer Australia’s apple logo and Red Apple Day provide a really fun and healthy opportunity for schools and childcare facilities to get involved in raising awareness and funds for Bowel Cancer Awareness Month. Get your group, class, year, school, teachers, parents and school community involved.
- Host a Bowel Cancer Awareness Month or Red Apple Day fundraising casual clothes day, breakfast/lunch, morning/afternoon tea, gold coin donation, cooking competition or other fundraiser.
- Facilitate a community support or healthy lifestyle school project or activity.
- Order a box of Bowel Cancer Awareness Ribbons to sell and place it in your foyer, lunchroom or any other high traffic area.
- Download some free promotional resources, including a Bowel Cancer Awareness Month Poster (school), Apple Fact Sheet and Red Apple Day Find-a-Word.
- Display awareness posters and flyers by requesting a free Awareness Pack.
- Include some bowel cancer awareness facts or a Bowel Cancer Awareness Month promotion in your school newsletter or on your website.
- Create a special school online fundraising page for your event or fundraising activity.
To find out more about how your school or childcare facility can get involved in Bowel Cancer Awareness Month contact us on (02) 9923 8269 or use our Bowel Cancer Awareness Month Schools Online Enquiry form below.